TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ARTICLE 1 – DEFINITIONS
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
Day: calendar day;
Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers from a distance;
Distance contract: an agreement under which in the context of a
system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more techniques for distance communication are used;
Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur being together in the same room at the same time.
ARTICLE 2 – IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
Name of entrepreneur: Yoo media
Address: Vosges 9, 1567KC, Assendelft
E-mail address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number:
VAT identification number: NL189062599B03
ARTICLE 3 – APPLICABILITY
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract that has been concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they are consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always rely on the applicable provision that is most favorable.
ARTICLE 4 – THE OFFER
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
– the price including taxes;
– the possible costs of delivery;
– the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions
– are necessary for this;
– whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
– the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the agreement;
– the term for accepting the offer, or the term within which the
– the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
– the level of the tariff for distance communication if the costs of the
use of the technique for distance communication are calculated on one
other basis than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
– whether the agreement will be archived after it has been concluded, and if so, to which one
– way it can be consulted by the consumer
– the way where